Machine Servicing in schools- Bowerhill Machine Tool Maintenance recommend that an annual service and inspection is carried out on all machinery within Design & Technology departments in schools followed by a detailed written report which can be presented to the Health and Safety Executive and OFSTED inspection team should they wish to see your records at any time.
- All machinery is serviced and inspected and reports provided for each piece of machinery in use within the department
- All machinery checked and cleaned
- Adjustments carried out where needed
- All adjusted machinery is re-tested and reported on
- A comprehensive and detailed report on every machines condition
- Costings are provided for any faults that need to be rectified or any non compliance issues that require attention, in order to bring up to the current standards
- Any other Health and Safety issues will be reported on if required in the workshop area
All services and inspections are carried out by fully qualified engineers.
The cost of a service or inspection varies depending on the number of machines.
For an accurate costing please get in touch or call and a quote will be sent to you for your consideration. We can also offer 4 maintenance packages for a 2 or 3 year fixed price. These vary depending on what extra services we offer on top of the annual service/inspection. If you require more detailed information on what is included in the service/ inspection please contact us and we can send you our service specification and method statement.
We offer a full range of machine tool services and we are committed to providing professional, honest and affordable service on every job.
From simple repairs to complex installations, we provide an exemplary service. Because of our quality workmanship, attention to detail, and prompt service, we have a solid reputation of customer satisfaction.
Our technicians are neat, efficient, and highly skilled, as well as qualified to evaluate and answer your questions.